Do you cringe thinking about how much money you’ve wasted on planners you never use?
Are you sick of trying to hack together a planner with printables downloaded from here there and everywhere?
What if you could make your own?
In my ecourse, How to Make Printables in Photoshop, I teach you how to make the perfect planner that suits YOUR planning needs!
Want to learn how to make your own printables?
This ecourse has been highly requested for the past couple of years so I thought it was about time I finally got around to recording a LOT of video tutorials (there are 62 step by step videos in the ecourse!) I’ve included tutorials for all of the printables people often ask me how to create, as well as a few more tutorials I hope you’ll find helpful 🙂
Some of the tutorials in the ecourse include how to make:
- Full page size (letter size and/or A4 size) printables
- Half page size (half letter/A5 size) printables
- How to resize printables to any size you like!
- Making planner specific size inserts e.g. inserts for your Erin Condren life planner, Plum Paper, Kikki k, Filofax, Webster’s Pages etc.
- 1 page weekly planners
- 2 page weekly planners
- Vertical page orientation weekly planners
- Horizontal page orientation weekly planners
- Daily planners
- 1 Page monthly calendars
- 2 Page monthly calendars
- Jumbo monthly calendars/wall calendars/message centres (plus a free template)
- Tips for making calendars & design examples
- Important dates pages
- Weekly meal planners
- Planner covers/binder covers
- Binder spines
- Planner dividers (plus the template I use included for FREE)
- Lined note paper
- Decorative note paper (using colors, patterns & clipart)
- Making checklists
- Planner bookmarks/page markers
- Personalised letterheads
- Monogram tray liners/inserts
- Categorised desktop wallpapers/screensavers
- Personalised desktop wallpapers/screensavers
- Monogram desktop wallpapers/screensavers
- How to use clipart to add interest to your designs
- How to use patterns when designing printables
- How to set up templates to quickly make a lot of printables in a short amount of time
- Quick tweaks you can make to an existing template to create an entirely new design
- How to make a monogram
- Converting printables from letter size to half page (or any page size smaller than letter size)
- Combining multiple design elements to create custom printables
- How to make a style guide
- How to make a color chart
- How to make a popular color combinations chart (to make the customer buying process in your shop a breeze)
- How to prepare files for printing
- My personal quality control checklist
- How to password protect your printables to stop people from stealing your designs
- How to make a gift certificate for your shop
- How to make business cards for your shop
- Where to sell your printables
- My favorite resources/tools/planner supplies
In addition to the tutorials, also included are:
Also included are templates to speed up your workflow including:
- Planner dividers template
- 11 x 17″ calendar template
- Color chart template
- Popular color combinations chart template
- Style Guide Template
Worth over $100!
And if you’ve never used Photoshop before, don’t fret, I’ve included plenty of introductory lessons on how to use Photoshop including:
- Set up a new file
- How to work with the layers menu in Photoshop
- My favorite Photoshop tools & shortcuts for speeding up your workflow
- Use the shapes tool use the text tool
- How to choose colors & use the color tools
- How to change the color of text
- How to use clipping masks
- How to download and install fonts
Have questions? Shoot me an email via firstname.lastname@example.org or send me a convo via my Etsy shop.