My latest obsession is making party printables! In this video tutorial I’m showing how to make your own party banner in Photoshop. You can use the skills in this tutorial to make a triangle party banner at any size you like!
This tutorial is from my ecourse: How to Make Party Printables in Photoshop and Monetize Your Designs!
I’ve been making printables for over 4 years now and am finally getting around to adding party printables to my shop. This ecourse came to be after numerous requests from customers that have purchased my Photoshop party templates asking for tutorials about how to make party printables, so I put together this ecourse.
The ecourse includes 56 (!!!) step-by-step video tutorials where I teach exactly how to make your own party printables. No experience in graphic design is required 🙂 You will need to download Photoshop.
I don’t just teach step-by-step how to make party printables in Photoshop (including invitations, cupcake wrappers, candy wrappers, tent cards, straw flags etc.), I also:
- Share my favorite resources including where to find super affordable digital paper, clipart and time-saving templates
- How to choose colors and create coordinating party collections in a short amount of time
- What to include in your party packages
- Where to sell your party packages to make $$$
- What you need to include in your sales copy to convert browsers into buyers
- My own email swipe files
- My own quality control checklist
- And plenty more!
It’s a self-paced online ecourse meaning you can enroll and complete the course at you’re own pace. If you choose to enroll you’ll receive lifetime access. In the video tutorials, you can see my screen, the exact buttons I click in Photoshop and I also talk you through as I’m designing – you can literally see a party printable come to life on screen! You’ll be able to rewind, fast-forward and/or replay the videos as many times as you need 🙂