Who else loves online shopping? Me too! I created a printable online shopping orders tracker and thought you guys might find it helpful so I’m sharing it with blog subscribers 🙂
The printable is editable so you can type straight into the PDF – you’ll need Adobe Reader to open and add your own text – it’s free. You can type straight into the file and leave it saved on your computer, or print it out and add it to your planner.
If you’re an existing subscriber, you can login here (the password was sent in the initial subscription confirmation email), if you’d like to subscribe and download the printable, click here. You’ll then be able to download not only this printable online shopping tracker but the ENTIRE free printables library which includes:
- Planner stickers
- Binder cover to organize planner stickers
- Desktop wallpapers
- Polka dot pattern overlay (if you’re interested in learning how to make your own patterns in Photoshop, you’ll love my ecourse)
- Organizing printables (like the ones in my printables shop)
- Teacher printables (such as printable hall passes)
The planner page includes sections to record:
- The date you purchased the item
- The store you purchase it from
- What was included in the order
- The cost
- Tracking #
- The date it was shipped
- A column to tick off when you received it
This way you can keep track of what parcels are due to arrive and chase up any forgotten orders that may have gone missing in the mail.
This printable can be used for all online shopping – including Black Friday!
If you’re getting ready for Black Friday sales, it’s not only a good time to buy those Christmas presents, but also to stock up on the essentials or things that have been on your ‘to buy’ or ‘to invest in’ wish list or just supplies for your business in general. For example, here’s some of the things on my list:
- Printer ink
- Graphic design resources such as clipart from some of my favorite Etsy shops
- Ecourses & ebooks I’ve been thinking about investing in
- More external backup hard-drives to save all of my computer files – you can never have too many!
What’s on your Black Friday shopping list?