It’s super easy to enter the giveaway:
- Subscribe to the blog (you’ll also get access to the free printables library). If you’re already a subscriber, skip this step
- Follow me on Instagram @allaboutthehouse_printables
- Then tag someone on this Instagram post.
I’ll randomly draw the winner winners using a random generator. The giveaway closes December 10th 2016. Winner will be announced on December 11th via Instagram
…And, some other exciting news!
New ecourse coming soon: How to Make Printables in Photoshop
Because you’re reading my blog I’m going to take a wild guess that you’re interested in printables. Have you ever looked at a printable and thought, I like the layout, but I’d want that section to be bigger. Or you don’t like the font. Or the colors. And you’re sick of wasting money on planners that don’t quite suit your planning needs.
What if you could make your own?
I’m currently in the final stages of creating an ecourse sharing step-by-step how I make my printables in Photoshop. But I need YOUR help! Please let me know what tutorials you would be interested in?
Some of the tutorials that are already included in the course are:
- Photoshop basics – how to use the various tools, change colors, add text etc.
- How to make a weekly planner
- How to make a daily planner
- How to make monthly calendars
- How to make checklists
- How to make planner accessories such as bookmarks
- How to make planner dividers
- Resizing designs
- How to make half size printables
- How to make full page size (letter size or A4 size printables)
- How to make lined paper
- How to make planner/binder covers
- How to make computer screensavers/wallpapers
If there are any other tutorials you’d be interested in, please comment below or send me an email to me at firstname.lastname@example.org