20 new planner sticker designs have just been added to the shop! There are now over 400 different planner sticker designs to choose from… you could say I’m just a little obsessed with planner stickers :p
The images of some of the new designs (below) look a little fuzzy as they’re in compressed image file format (to make uploading easier) – the actual printable files are crisp and high quality 300DPI JPG files (and also come in PDF file format!) All of the new designs have been added to the choose your own discount bundles.
Most of the new releases this month are Erin Condren full box size but can be used with any planner, and also placed in the sidebar.
Diamond Glam (great for weddings!) stickers – come in both white writing spaces and colored. Colored is shown below.
There are a few variations of these including 2 color tones per sticker in stripes (shown below), 2 color tones with a different color for the title and one color. Each version comes in Monday and Sunday week start versions.
Numbered List Stickers (2 versions included – white writing spaces and colored writing spaces)
Rounded checkbox list stickers (2 versions included – white writing spaces and colored writing spaces)
Mickey Mouse Inspired (2 versions included – white writing spaces and colored writing spaces)
There’s no title on these so you can use them for any type of list such as to do, cleaning, study, errands, homework, reminders, daily routine, blogging tasks etc.
Other posts you may be interested in:
- Ways to organize using binder covers (plus a FREE printable monogram binder cover)
- Planner organisation: how to organize planner stickers (plus a free printable binder cover and spine to organize your planner stickers
- How to make a personalised Erin Condren planner cover
- Which is cheaper: DIY, printable planners or pre-printed and assembled planners?
- FREE Printable planner stickers – pineapple lists for the Erin Condren vertical Life Planner (or use with any planner)
If you have suggestions for planner stickers that you’d like to see added to my shop, just comment below and let me know, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org – I’m open to suggestions 🙂