In this quick video I show you how to upload a cover to the Erin Condren website:
Basically all you need is a jpg file of a pretty cover design which you then upload to the Erin Condren website. In this blog post I shared how to add your own text to the planner covers. You can also upload your own cover to some other planner companies such as Plum Paper.
If you’d like to learn how to make patterns such as those used in these covers cover, you may be interested in my ecourse: How to make patterns in Photoshop and Monetize your designs
If you’re interested in more tutorials about making your own printables, I have an entire ecourse filled with tutorials on How to Make Printables in Photoshop.
Related blog posts:
- How to make use of blank notes pages in your planner
- Personalising editable monogram binder covers
- How to make a monogram computer wallpaper for FREE using Canva (Video Tutorial)
- How to organize recipes (plus a free printable recipe binder!)
- Printing tips for printable labels