If you have a ton of stuff to organize and need some labels to sort it all out then in today’s tutorial I’ll show you how to make your own storage labels!
How to make contents labels in Photoshop
To enlarge the screen of the video, click the square icon in the bottom right hand corner of the video (it will say ‘full screen’ when you hover your mouse over the icon).
Mentioned in the video:
- How to use the color tools in Photoshop
- Click here to download free printable storage labels
- Printing Tips
Some of the ways you could use these labels:
- Pantry labels
- Organizing storage boxes that aren’t see-through
- Jar labels
- Kids’s clothes
- Drawer labels
- Things put into long term storage
- Storing Christmas decorations
- Moving box labels (I have some similar ones that are much larger in my printable moving kit planner. Read more about how I use them here)
- And anything else you can think of 🙂
Some of the ways I’ve used these labels
Color coded storage
Boxes you can’t see inside of without opening them up
For organizing my many planner stickers!
I also made similar labels for the stickers I store in A5 plastic document wallets (from Target). They’re also a free printable in the library
Learn how to make labels like the ones in the image below in my ecourse: how to make printable labels in Photoshop
Found this post helpful? Pin it!