Binder covers are one of my favorite organizing tools! (apart from labels). Some of the ways you can use binder covers:
- Personalise school notebooks
- Home organization/household binders (separate binder for each section or as dividers within the one binder) including budgeting, important info, meal planning, cleaning, taxes, blog planning, health & fitness, travel, lists, teacher planner, craft projects,
- Warranties & manuals
- Planner covers for daily or weekly planners
- Recipe binders & dividers for each recipe section with your recipe binder
- Memorabilia (children’s scrapbook, keepsakes from school drawings, awards etc.)
- Organize your planner sticker collection
I use binders for pages I don’t refer to often e.g. warranties and manuals. Otherwise I mainly use the Arc planning system. which I shared more about this in this blog post.
The binder covers/inserts in my shop are letter size (or 8.5 x 11″) but can be printed at any size you like that’s smaller than letter size including:
- Half page size (8.5 x 5.5″)
- Personal Size
If you’d like to try a binder cover or you’ve been eyeing off one of the designs in my shop, I’ve created a free one for you which you can download here. If you’re already a blog subscriber, this binder cover has been added to the free printables library (enter the password from the confirmation email when you signed up and you’ll be able to download and print the file 🙂
All free printables on my blog are for personal use only.
To add your monogram is super easy, just open the PDF file using Adobe Reader (it’s free!) and type your monogram in this order: first, LAST, middle. The First letter of your last name goes in the middle – this should be in uppercase. You can read more about monogram etiquette in this blog post if you’re interested.
Plenty more binder covers in the shop including these cute rainbow binder cover collections that have just been added!
And my favorite – chevrons!
I recently added some half page size dividers with tabs to the shop as well 🙂