I suck at gardening. If you’re anything like me and can’t keep a plant alive for very long (I just forget to water it!), then I’ve created these icon planner stickers with you in mind! 11 different gardening icons are included on the one sheet:
These stickers are 0.5″ (1/2 inch) squares and can be used with any planner! 🙂
If you’d like a copy of these stickers, they’re available in the free printables library for blog subscribers. If you’re an existing subscriber, you can login here (the password was sent in the initial subscription confirmation email), if you’d like to subscribe and download the stickers, click here.
When you subscribe you’ll also receive access to:
- Stickers to help you prioritise your to dos
- Flower list stickers (for the Erin Condren Vertical life planner or cut to size to suit any other planner)
- Etsy and PayPal bill due icon stickers
- Yoga planner stickers
- Ombre pineapples Erin Condren Vertical life planner list stickers (or cut to size to suit any planner)
- Asterisk reminder/notes/to do stickers
TO MAKE STICKERS:
2. Cut out the stickers using scissors, a paper trimmer or what I personally use, a guillotine (I cut 5 sticker sheets at once)
3. Peel and stick!
If you run out of stickers just print another sheet… or 10 😉
Printable planner stickers are for personal use only!
Want more planner stickers? There are over 350 sticker designs available in my shop! Including heaps of icon stickers!
And… an exciting announcement:
After many requests you can now purchase my printable planner stickers already PRINTED and cut for you! (yay!) If you want to DIY, print and cut you’re own, there’s over 360 designs to choose from in my printables shop. Or if you want stickers that are already printed and cut for you (so all you have to do is peel and stick!), they’re available via my sisters Etsy’s shop, Carefully Crafted – she also sells washi tape <3 So many of you have requested printed stickers since I started making them way back in 2013. After convincing my sister to join the planner craze (it didn’t take much :p) she too, has become a sticker addict! We will be adding plenty more designs in the coming weeks but if there’s a printable design in my shop that you’d like in printed format – just send me (or my sister) a convo via either of our Etsy shops 🙂
And if you want to learn how to make your own labels I have an ecourse you might be interested in…
Labels are my favorite organizing tool! I use them for:
– Labeling storage bins
– Pantry labels
– Birthday and gift labels
– Office organization
– Keeping track of the contents of boxes in storage e.g. Christmas decorations
– Address labels
– Branded business labels e.g. for sealing packaging and envelopes
There are 13 video tutorials included in this ecourse where I show you EXACTLY how to make your own labels step-by-step. You can pause, re-watch and rewind the videos as many times as you need – purchase once and you’ll receive lifetime access!
You can use the skills I’ll teach you to create labels for your personal use, to offer to your blog readers as a free opt-in or to sell in your Etsy shop or online store.
Here are some of the labels I’ll give you to skills to create:
Included in How to Make Labels in Photoshop:
– Choosing label sizes & page size
– 49 Types of labels you could create
STEP-BY-STEP VIDEO TUTORIALS
– How to make round labels
– How to make square or rectangle labels
– How to make labels using clipart & images
– How to make round labels with circle text
– Creating different types of frames using the shape tool
– How to make labels using label paper templates e.g. Avery
– Label Design Tutorial 1
– Label Design Tutorial 2
– Label Design Tutorial 3
– How to make wrap-around address labels
– Different styles of labels (with examples!)
– How to make labels using pre-made templates (plus a free template!)
– BONUS: How to make labels in Canva (free software)
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES
– My favorite font websites
– Recommended label paper source list
PREPARING YOUR FILE FOR SALE
– How to make a color chart – including a template you can customize
– How to prepare files for printing + create sale images
– Printing Tips
– Where to From Here
If you’re interested in learning how to quickly and easily make your own labels in Photoshop,click here to enroll in the ecourse!