I’ve been making printables for 4 years (and have made over 4,000 printables in that time!). Yet I still can’t find that perfect planner. So this year, I’m on a mission: try 52 different planning systems (one for each week of the year). I’ll be trying a mix of pen & paper and digital planning systems (and perhaps some weeks a combination of both!) Then, at the end of the year if I’ve found the perfect planner then 🙂 and if not, I’m combining all of the elements of the planners I liked throughout the year, to design a custom planner that *fingers crossed* will hopefully once and for all be THE planner.
Do have a planner you’d like to suggest or want me to use a planner you’ve designed? Send me an email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted so far..
- Week 1: Using a daily habit/routine tracker to plan your week
- Week 2: Planning using daily checklists
- Week 3: Plum Paper Vertical Planner – Better than the Erin Condren?
- Week 4: Minimalistic planning: how to plan your week using a blank notes page and stickers
- Week 5: Planning by category and task, rather than by day
- Week 6: Planning using the Horizontal Erin Condren Life Planner
- Week 7: Pros and cons of using a 1 Page Weekly Planner
- Week 8: Weekly Planning using the Plum Paper Memory Keeper Book
- Week 9: Customising the Erin Condren Hourly Planner for task based planning
- Week 10: Minimalist 1 page planning using washi tape
- Week 11: How to plan your week using Trello
- Week 12: Planning using the Plum Paper Horizontal lined with notes
- Week 13: Using a Kmart lists book to plan your week (planning by task, rather than by day)
- Week 14: Using a simple, 1 page weekly planner with only 3 sections
- Week 15: Trying a freehand weekly planner inspired by bullet journalling
- Week 16: Minimalist 1 page categorised planning using black pen & highlighters
- Week 17: Using the Plum Paper Vertical Weekly Planner
- Week 17 (part 2): Daily planning using to do lists categorised by time
- Week 18: Making a DIY printable planner with a flexible layout & using planner stamps