Hey there! I’m Rachael, a 20-something Aussie addicted to all things planning & graphic design. I started this blog as a way to share how I use my planner printables I created to get my life in order!
I became obsessed with making organization pintables 5 years ago, but struggled to find pretty patterns to add to my designs. So I self-taught myself how to make patterns in Photoshop. My addiction to graphic design has gotten a bit out of hand over the years – I now have 2 Etsy shops: AllAboutTheHouse where I sell organization printables and my graphic design resources shop PaperCravings.
I also have numerous ecourses where I teach how to make the patterns I use to create my printables, how to make party printables, how to make planner printables, how to make planner stickers and how to make labels (but I must warn you: making printables is addictive!)
I am an OLM (Obsessive List Maker), a fontaholic, chocoholic, I love chevrons, the colour purple, the occasional craft project and an organised workspace.
I am obsessed with all things planning. From stickers to pens, accessories and everything else in between – subscribe to the blog to join me on my quest to find planner peace!
I can be contacted at email@example.com
BROWSE THE BLOG ARCHIVES
I blog about different ways to plan, planner reviews, printables, planner stickers, pens and graphic design. A list of all posts published on the blog can be found here. Subscribe to the blog to stay informed when new posts are published, new products are released as well as special discounts and promotions, and access the free printables library!
Some popular blog posts:
- Importance of prioritising and free Erin Condren Vertical Life Planner (or any planner) Weekly priority stickers
- Printable budget binder/finance binder – EDITABLE
- Planner Organization: How to organize planner stickers
- Planner Organization: How to color-code your planner (so you’ll actually use it effectively)
- How to organize your taxes with a printable tax planner
- How to organize recipes plus a free printable recipe binder
- How to download Adobe Photoshop (the software I use to make all my printables!)
- How to make a seamless repeating pattern in Photoshop (webinar replay)
- How to make a party banner in Photoshop (How to make party printables), DIY
WHERE ELSE YOU CAN FIND ME
Interested in hosting a giveaway or doing a product review? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Want to open your own Etsy shop? use this link and you’ll get your first 40 listings free! (I’ll also get 40 listings for referring you 🙂
WHERE ALLABOUTTHEHOUSE HAS BEEN FEATURED
- Christmas planner on Leigh Lusk Living
- Rainbow calendar on Mostly Fit Mum
- Budget Binder on A Cultivated Nest
- Travel planner on Green Christine Designs
- Travel planner on Today’s Creative Blog
- Make Your Own Planner on Young and Crafty Sisters
Please note that AllAboutTheHouse may be compensated if readers choose to utilize the links located throughout the content on this site and which generate advertising revenue. AllAboutTheHouse is compensated for certain paid links and advertisements on this blog. You are not obligated to click on any link or buy any products that are advertised.
Funds from affiliate links and Google Adsense help keep this blog running – thank you for your support.
Per FTC guidelines, this website may be compensated by companies mentioned through advertising, affiliate programs, or otherwise. Any references to third party products, rates, or websites are subject to change without notice. Please do the appropriate research before participating in any third party offers.
If you have any questions or concerns related to this website, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org